Graphic, Website, & Content Designer
Lori Kluge creates stunning content with an eye for design. With over 30 years of graphic designing, she has a wide range of abilities and an understanding of clients and branding. The speed and quality of advertising and marketing materials never cease to amaze us.
Stories that have some mystery to them
Laying by the pool on a hot summer day
Vanilla ice cream (I know, boring!)
Guilty Pleasure: Hallmark Christmas Movies
● Lori started her career in advertising straight out of high school with a job in the composing room of the Regina Leader Post.
● She spent 28 years working under tight deadlines, learning everything she could about the creative side of advertising and finding her love for graphic design.
● After being downsized she spent a couple of years working for a small ad agency, then covid hit, and once again found herself on the hunt for a job.
● Lori worked as a freelance designer for a while.
● She has tried many things, from gardening to story writing, cross-stitching to drawing, She says she is terrible at all of them (we don't believe you). So, design is her passion, she is always on the lookout for great design.
● Lori missed the security of full-time employment. That's when she met Wayne and found Encompass.
You can't use up creativity. the more you use the more you have."
Passions & Hobbies:
● Great design● Police Dramas● Spoiling my grandbaby!